These keto pumpkin pie cupcakes are like the best part of the pumpkin pie. All creamy pumpkin pie filling and sweet whipped cream topping! A perfect low carb dessert for your healthy holidays. And only 5g total carbs per serving!
Pumpkin pie is such a classic Thanksgiving dessert, one filled with memories of many family holidays. Whether you like it or not, chances are your house was filled with the smell of pumpkin pie baking when you were growing up. These easy keto pumpkin pie cupcakes will bring back all those memories in one delicious sugar free swoop.
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup Swerve Brown or Swerve Granular
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 6 muffin cups with silicone or parchment liners.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk pumpkin puree, sweetener, cream, egg, and vanilla until well combined. Whisk in dry ingredients. If your batter seems very thin, whisk in an additional tbsp of coconut flour.
- Divide among prepared muffin cups and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until just puffed and barely set. Remove from oven and let cool in pan (they will sink...that's okay, all the better for plopping your whipped cream on top!).
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Dollop whipped cream generously on top.