Buttery garlic mushrooms with a flavour twist! The herb garlic butter sauce is so good, you’ll be serving these mushrooms with everything!
You will love this easy and delicious 10-minute side dish that pairs with anything! Low carb and Keto approved!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 an onion chopped (optional)
- 1 pound (500 g) Cremini or button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine* (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the butter and oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onion until softened (about 3 minutes).
- Add the mushrooms and cook for about 4-5 minutes until golden and crispy on the edges.
- Pour in the wine and cook for 2 minutes, to reduce slightly.
- Stir through thyme, 1 tablespoon of parsley and garlic. Cook for a further 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Season generously with salt and pepper (to your taste).
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley and serve warm.
- *Use a good quality dry white wine, such as Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, or a Sauv Blanc.